This healthy classic cucumber and tomato salad just got better with the addition of avocado, a light and flavorful lemon dressing and the freshness of cilantro. Easy, excellent avocado salad.
Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad Recipe
- 1 english cucumber, diced
- 4 roma tomatoes, diced
- 3 ripe avocados, diced
- ½ red onion, diced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped (10 g)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Slice then dice cucumber.
- Slice then dice tomatoes.
- Slice avocado and carefully remove the stone. Scoop out inside and dice.
- Peel the onion and remove tops. Then slice.
- Chop cilantro and place in a large salad bowl with previous ingredients.
- Toss with olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Serve in a bowl.